As Christmas draws ever nearer, our brains will start to focus on tracking down thoughtful and suitable gifts for our loved ones. At Purdie’s we can solve some of those concerns and put together bespoke selection of beauty products with the added bonus that with every purchase over £25 you will also get a plush blue Purdie’s embossed gift box. Boxes come in small or large size; see images below for examples of small gift boxes for men and women:
As 2019 draws to a close, we, at Purdie’s, are delighted to launch a new Man’s Range of Beard Oil, Face Moisturiser, Shaving Soap and Beard & Hair shampoo Bar. If you are struggling for something for that special man in your life, why not give choose from this range. You could drop a hint on growing some facial hair by gifting our Beard Oil made with a combination of certified organic oils that include Argan, Sweet Almond and Avocado.
It is always a very busy time of year, not only at work but also socially. It is therefore doubly important to make some time for yourself to relax and recharge those batteries. We recommend a long luxurious bath soak with our very own Dead Sea Salts made with Shea Butter and carefully selected essential oils. Why not also pamper your skin with our Body Butters made with a blend of Beeswax, Shea & Coconut Butter and Flaxseed Oil:
Try our Lavender & Neroli Bath Salts and Body Butters to give our skin that totally relaxed and spoiled feeling just before bed to help you sleep more deeply.
Here are a few more tips to get you into that Christmas spirit:
- Take some time out to watch one of those old Christmas movie classics: Who can turn down ‘It’s a Wonderful Life with James Stewart, or the sheer merriment of ‘Elf’ with Will Ferrell or the eternal beauty of Irving Berlin’s music including White Christmas in Holiday Inn with Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye.
- Add some Christmas treats to your shopping trip such as mulled wine and mince pies
- Visit a Christmas Market: We really love Edinburgh Princess Gardens Market at this time of year and we are lucky to be visiting a few in Europe over the festivities – more on that to come in the next blog
- Burn a candle: We at Purdie’s have a large selection of candles to choose from and one that ticks all those boxes at Christmas is our ever-popular Ginger & Cinnamon candle. It looks great and the scent is just wonderful.
- Read a Christmas themed book: Check out Jeanette Wintersons ‘Christmas Days’ for great stories and recipes that will really set you up for Christmas
All of us at Purdie’s of Argyll would like to take this opportunity thank you so much for supporting the company throughout 2019 and we wish each and every one of you a fantastic Christmas. Let us hope that 2020 is better than the last.
You viewed …
You haven't yet viewed any products on our store. If you've been here before, you may need to sign in.